• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

E Start

Feb 15, 2020
Have a 2010 polaris 600 Rush. estart was working fine on trip to the UP last week but then on the last day went to load sled on trailer & no Estart. Pull start works fine. Got home checked battery connections were good ,battery 12.6., thought it might be solenoid so got one on Amazon for $15 . installed that didn't fix it. I tested the ignition seems fine but couldn't get continuity between the ignition housing and thought it was a grounding issue so I replaced the ignition . That was not the problem. I am going to go over all connections again . There is also the circuit breaker which I tested & there was positive continuity. So I did not replace the circuit breaker. I am starting to think maybe it is a bad ground somewhere or the wiring harness. Just wondering if Anybody is able to offer some insight into if I've missed something or what else I should be looking at to resolve this issue . Thanks!

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Premium Features