• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DynoTech on the Poo 800-Some thoughts

D

dynotechjim

Nov 26, 2007
Batavia, NY
www.dynotechresearch.com
Ron you're right about maybe not suggesting using ethanol fuel with the non-ethanol wire setting to lean out top end. that's good for some top end HP but might be too-lean in cruising midrange. That's why the PCIII map we supply only affects 100% and 90% throttle positions, and the rest is left totally stock.

At the AmSnow DTr Adirondack Shootout last friday DynoPort and Bikeman both had 160 plus HP D8 trail mod entrants. DynoPort used Boondocker, BMP used PCIII both reduced fuel flow substantially below stock to make that power on my supplied ethanol pump gas.

D

dynotechjim

Nov 26, 2007
Batavia, NY
www.dynotechresearch.com
also remember I made it very clear in my tech article that I had Casey disconnect the det sensor in our quest for big HP. I listened to too many clicks of deto on my headphones before lifting. So that slight piston damage was totally the result of my own buffoonery, and I believe could not happen with det sensor left alone.

Premium Features