• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dragon Mods

N
Nov 27, 2007
Hey everyone brand new member here but have watched the site for awhile.
I just purchased a 08 Dragon 700 155" and was wondering what kind of mods are warranty friendly any suggestions would be greatly appreciate thanks.

O

Outlaw

Nov 27, 2007
Jackson Hole,WY
Check out the mods that i did on my 08 700. Some will not affect your warranty and others will void it instantly.Venting and piping are ok as far as i understand. Enjoy your Dragon. My thread is in performance and mod.under outlaw.

N
Nov 27, 2007
weights

Was also wondering what kind of weights would be the best for out in west yellowstone. I'm about #240 is there a clutch kit that would work good.thanks

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
West Yellowstone I think would be around the 58's, maybe 60's? It's not that high of altitude but in general you can go one step lighter then what the manual says. At least at the top of the chart (highest elevation) you can. I run the 56's at 8500+ and wouldn't think of anything different.

Do the florites for sure, ice scratchers, maybe a HPS can, try the stock spindles out and see what you think, if you are questioning them go with the Holz set up. Also run longer carbides, the factory ones are a joke. I'm going with at least 6 if not 8" this year. Remove the center hood decal and put some of f-bombs better boards on the running boards and you will be set.

You will like it.

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
RJ you don't need flow-rites on the 08's the intakes are huge & well located.

Steep&DeepRider

Premium Member
Jan 8, 2007
Austin, MN
West Yellowstone I think would be around the 58's, maybe 60's? It's not that high of altitude but in general you can go one step lighter then what the manual says. At least at the top of the chart (highest elevation) you can. I run the 56's at 8500+ and wouldn't think of anything different.

Do the florites for sure, ice scratchers, maybe a HPS can, try the stock spindles out and see what you think, if you are questioning them go with the Holz set up. Also run longer carbides, the factory ones are a joke. I'm going with at least 6 if not 8" this year. Remove the center hood decal and put some of f-bombs better boards on the running boards and you will be set.

You will like it.

If you go to WestYellowstone, sounds like you might make it to Yellowstone park. If you do, you better watch getting that HPS can! The sound levels on the HPS can might get you in trouble in there!
Steep&DeepRider
"All day I dream of 2-stroke smoke!"

Premium Features