• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do you HATE what scratchers do to your rails???

D
Nov 3, 2019
www.banditsolutions.ca
If so, Have I got the thing for you!!! I bring to the world, Rail Savers. A Billet, 6061 Aluminum standoff for your scratchers to sit on instead of over your rails and marking up the beautiful factory coatings. Also a benefit if you have installed stronger scratchers and you now need 2 hands to hook them over the rails. These hold them a bit lower, and more outboard, than hooking them over the rails. Your scratcher tension will last much longer as its under a lot less stress when in the up position.

Introductory Pricing of $45 a set, +S&H Made in BC.

Savers 1.jpg Savers 2.jpg

D

DV-ENT

Mar 27, 2009
Calgary
I just picked up a set and put them on my 2019 850 with hi viz tunnel and rails, I was using tubing on the rails only to find the tubing was wearing through the paint, Thanks for the great product Dan, great quality product and it looks great as well!

D
Nov 3, 2019
www.banditsolutions.ca
Those look alot like the Ibexx ones. definitley saves the rail

Ya they are similar. So what? Ibex May or may not be shorter and it hold the scratcher on as well due to side pressure because they were made for the longer spring front skidoo scratchers. But your free to purchase from whoever you want. But mine are proven to work well for aftermarket scratchers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nytro41

Premium Member
Oct 11, 2008
Some where in the hills ID
Ya they are similar. So what? Ibex May or may not be shorter and it hold the scratcher on as well due to side pressure because they were made for the longer spring front skidoo scratchers. But your free to purchase from whoever you want. But mine are proven to work well for aftermarket scratchers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just saying they looked similar wasn't trying to start an argument.

Premium Features