• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did Biden win, or was the election rigged?

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
244445704_1241099139733791_4873338560514432377_n.jpg

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
In case you missed it, the election was stolen.

• There appear to be many 27,807 ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
  • Maricopa County failed to follow basic cyber security best practices and guidelines from CISA.
  • Software and patch protocols were not followed.
  • Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT

Self-Fulfilling Prophesy​

Any critical-thinking adult knows there were shenanigans in the 2020 election. More evidence seems to come out weekly, and on the surface, the media and Establishment seemingly want to change the subject or call anyone asking questions crazy conspiracy theorists. But I think you have to look deeper. Leftist politicians and RINOs don’t want the story to die. In fact, I believe the Ruling Class is secretly encouraging it, possibly even planting disinformation evidence to keep it going. Why? They don’t want the free thinkers to vote! They want you to throw up your hands and say, “What’s the point? My vote doesn’t count anyway! They will just rig the results the way they want.” The result – there’s no need to rig any election since mostly only people brainwashed by Big Tech/Media/Hollywood/etc. actually vote. You cannot let this happen! Sure, some districts, such as most in California & New York, are too far gone to ever achieve an honest vote, but they cannot rig the vast majority of districts around the country. That is especially true now with so many eyes monitoring everything after the 2020 fiasco. Remember, even with “the most popular President in history” supposedly getting 81 million votes, Republicans mostly did well in other state & national elections. Yes, many of you are as fed up with Republicans as I am, but most of them are at least fighting against the permanent medical police state the Democrats almost universally approve of.

There are too many districts to rig everything, and every election can make a difference, especially local ones that can determine Covidistan policies. For example, I live in Wisconsin, where Democrats Joe Biden and Tony Evers “won.” Yet, Republican legislative control and a conservative-leaning Supreme Court have managed to undo Tony Evers Covid dictates. However, liberal-dominated local districts such as Madison are still bogged down with mask mandates and other restrictions, while conservative areas such as Green Bay have relative freedom. So get out and vote! Even if you can’t bring yourself to vote for either major party, at least register a protest Libertarian vote to let them know in future elections that what they’re doing is NOT OK! Also remember that the first priority of modern Democrats when they gain power is to try to change the voting system to ensure maximum future cheating. For those who think that is an exaggeration, I once again throw down the challenge — Find me ONE SINGLE Democrat politician in the entire country who supports voter ID, forensic audits, or any other check on voter integrity! Yes, I know. When you point out this simple fact it’s a racist dog whistle or something, blah, blah, blah.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is a spin off of a documentation on how four families have ran California for the last 80 years in the POS section , it's how the corrupt are always figuring out how to gain power at what ever the situation .
In our state we have a little different version of how the corrupt gain power and how they maintain it .
220px-Lisa_Murkowski_official_photo.jpg

Lisa Murkowski​

She was controversially appointed to the Senate by her father, who resigned his seat in December 2002 to become governor of Alaska. Murkowski completed her father's unexpired Senate term, which ended in January 2005.

Thank you Daddy

Frank Hughes Murkowski (born March 28, 1933) is an American politician and a member of the Republican Party. He was a United States Senator from Alaska from 1981 until 2002
220px-Frank_Murkowski%2C_105th_Congress_photo.jpg

Don't get me going on Young , that pile of crap has screwed this state so bad that when he's dead , because he's in it for the long run, California and the east coast is gonna rape this state even more so than they have been . He no longer does his pig fries and tossed in his corrupt bastards hat when his buddy was hauled to prison Ted Stevens was even implicated in that .

220px-Don_Young%2C_official_portrait%2C_116th_Congress.jpg

He is the Republican's party longest-serving member of the House of Representatives and of Congress in history, having represented Alaska for 25 terms.

Was known for his parties and serving grilled pork, member of the dirty bastards club, and his saying he'll be know for is wet backs .

Nothing corrupt here

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This will be coming to your state , bet on it .

In a nut shell your party could NOT even make it to the final election .

Heads up, no one knew what the hell it even was on the ballot by the way it was written, you know how they love to play mind games with words .

Would much rather believe there was election fraud than there were so many people who voted for Biden.

There ya go idahoskiguy , it's not fraud , the rules just have been changed .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I'm kind of surprised no one has commented on above post , it might be that it doesn't explain something.

There's a third point

Say there are two candidates running in a district , a democrat and republican the looser is eliminated by this law correct ? So is the possibility of that party . So give it a couple of years and what do you think will happen ? You could have only one party at the election competing against themselves.

One of those party's has always lobbied massive amounts of money and they started pointing fingers at the other for the same thing but numbers don't lie , people lie .They still have deeper pockets and massive ties to it from years of doing it.

This law will play totally in Thier favor .

Premium Features