• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did Biden win, or was the election rigged?

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
The jackwagon CNN type rebuttals are not only not surprising, but expected given the credibility of both.

So, jackwagon/JTK (same thing), do you have any accurate numbers or is it off by just "1"???? Or do you JTK - from Canada - have any accurate insight what the Arizona Election Audit results were?

Or you just rollin' on "feelings and a fragile emotional state"? Pink hair dye will still be available.....

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
The jackwagon CNN type rebuttals are not only not surprising, but expected given the credibility of both.

So, jackwagon/JTK (same thing), do you have any accurate numbers or is it off by just "1"???? Or do you JTK - from Canada - have any accurate insight what the Arizona Election Audit results were?

Or you just rollin' on "feelings and a fragile emotional state"? Pink hair dye will still be available.....
Considering the “audit” in AZ is covering only 2.1m votes I’d say and the “official “ results of this partisan farce won’t be released until August I’d say that your numbers are definitely BULLSHIT.

Not to mention the fact that these were already hand recounted and certified...

These clowns are doing everything they accused the “democratic operatives “ of doing-breaking the chain of custody, moving ballots to undisclosed locations without adequate security, lack of access for observers, heck, they even used pens that could alter ballots. Complete bullshit farce. Yet you clowns believe it without question because it tells you what you want to hear. Pathetic.

Last edited:

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Considering the “audit” in AZ is covering only 2.1m votes I’d say and the “official “ results of this partisan farce won’t be released until August I’d say that your numbers are definitely BULLSHIT.

Not to mention the fact that these were already hand recounted and certified...

These clowns are doing everything they accused the “democratic operatives “ of doing-breaking the chain of custody, moving ballots to undisclosed locations without adequate security, lack of access for observers, heck, they even used pens that could alter ballots. Complete bullshit farce. Yet you clowns believe it without question because it tells you what you want to hear. Pathetic.
1625620450776.png

Premium Features