• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Diamond S Can

G-RAD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Is there any dealers/Shops in Alberta that sell the diamond s cans ? looking for one for a 2015 XM 800....... or does anybody have a lightly used one for sale ?

skidawg

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2006
Wausau, Wisc.
Just got mine today and I ordered it on november 7th. Scott does a very nice job on these cans and they are built very well.:face-icon-small-hap

G-RAD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Just hate to pay 750$ for a can..... But I'm thinking I will. I'm aware of the delivery time. How are you guys liking yours ? Worth it ?

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
I like mine i have the quiet model on my '14 800 SkiDoo SP 800

I did notice it pops on deceleration after going wide open not sure whats up with that or if its normal or if my stock one did that as well.

I don't know about Canada but i got mine from here within days( but i bought it in october..not sure now ). ( Idaho to Oregon ). http://www.theracinstation.com

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
We have all backorders filled and have a few Lites and Quiets on the shelf ready to ship as of this evening. This is subject to change at any time.

C
Mar 13, 2008
MT
He doesn't have them in stock, trust me I tried. Just go direct to Diamond S

Funny, a buddy of mine ordered one (granted it was for a 15 Cat, not a Doo) and had it sitting in his shop three business days later. I'm sure if Eric didn't have them in stock he wouldn't be plastering it all over Snowest for people to see. I've had nothing but top notch service from Racin Station.

G-RAD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Have any of you guys purchased the loud one ? How loud is it actually ? I'm on the fence about the quiet one and the regular. I like a little more bark but not tss loud. I ordered a quiet yesterday but I could still call and change my mind.

Betterview

Lifetime Membership
Mar 16, 2008
Central Minnesota
They are within one pound in weight and both provide the same power increase. I have a quiet one and it has a very crisp, clean sound that is not any louder than stock, but is clearer and crisper.

G-RAD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Betterview if your doing any riding you should get a video of how it sounds. (If u don't mind) Ive watched a couple youtube videos on it but it still doesn't have me convinced if I want the quiet or regular.

Premium Features