• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Curve XS Skis

T
Nov 18, 2008
Maine
I have a set of Curve XS snowmobile skis to sell. These skis came off my 2011 M8, but should fit any snowmobile (might need some hardware?) They still have plenty of life left in the carbides, and I believe the carbides that are on the skis are actually Stud Boy "Shaper Bar" with the 6" carbides (but not 100% sure) It also has the mounting hardware that came for my sled.

These skis have a little bit of wear/scratches on the bottom surface as you can see in the image, but overall the skis are in great shape.

The skis went great on the sled. The only reason I am selling them is because I ride mostly back-country and put 8" Powder Hounds on instead. For someone that wants a great cross-over ski, these are perfect. They are pretty aggressive for the trail, but also have decent floatation.

You can see the detailed info here: http://www.curveindustries.com/shopexd2.asp?id=17

Asking $250

Tags: M8 M6 Mountain cat Arctic Polaris Yamaha Skidoo Ski Slydog Simmons RMK Assault switchback summit proclimb pro backcountry klim phaser apex nytro crossfire firecat xf c&A usi

IMG_20150126_155839745.jpg IMG_20150126_164020610.jpg

Premium Features