• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crowsnest, Alison creek, corbin

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Been riding Corbin to Coal Creek alot in the last few weeks. Pretty good snow but some trails are getting real bumpy. Morrisey seems to be getting groomed to Wrangler Cabin.

Many good spots to find freesh snow if you know the area.

A

allmotor

Dec 9, 2007
calgary
We were there all weekend and it was excellent riding.Lots of untouched areas it was setup pretty good underneath.sunny all weekend.the pipeline was real bumpy coming in.went up to the notch it was all tracked up, not much new stuff so went down and found a few spots north of wranglers cabin that were untouched and we enjoyed it there all weekend.One guy was reported missing up at the notch flathead slr sunday night but i guess they found him within a few hrs so that is great hate to hear about anyone missing.

I rode Allison creek saturday and sunday and it was great, IMO but I'm new to the mountain stuff. Seemed just like enough powder for me to enjoy, and we had lots of untracked areas to ride.

Big thanks to the guys who stopped my run away sled when my fat a$$ fell off :beer;

100_3035.jpg

100_3030.jpg

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
rode corbin this last weekend, snow was getting set up compared to the last month, but still lots of places to play in, if you know the area well, their is still more untouched areas calling your name...

Premium Features