• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

contour full hd 1080p helmet cam..help!!

A
Nov 13, 2009
Clarkston
anyone out there using the contour hd 1080p helmet cam? i got one for christmas and when i took a practice video i watched it on my computer and it kinda lagged or and skipped and it looked like it was in a slower speed than real life. can anyone help me get it setup right so i can use it?!?! any help is appreciated.

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
It's probably the computer and not the helmet cam.

Probably right ^^^. My GoPro looks the same way when I try editing it on my laptop, but once it's uploaded somewhere it's crystal clear and smooth. I'm in need of someone to check out my laptop and give me insight on what to upgrade to so I don't have the issue anymore. I would say start there.

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Weird, I can use the above program to run the vid from my contour cam, and everything is fine. But when I try to run a vid from my drift 1080, the vid is choppy, starts and stops at will. But, I know that my computer does not have the recommended speed anyways. LOL

B
Nov 26, 2007
Mine works perfect no lag, uploaded all the videos to face book today with no problems.

What are you guys getting out of your batteries? mine was awful first time

Premium Features