• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Code 22

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
welllllllll guess some one accidently set his hijacker to a differnt fuel mode and it was too much psi for the fuel.

I had to read the boondocker manual to my bro in law over the phone while im in the office working and hes out sledding.

guy buys a sled with a 2.0 on it and dosent read the manual

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Ah...

welllllllll guess some one accidently set his hijacker to a differnt fuel mode and it was too much psi for the fuel.

I had to read the boondocker manual to my bro in law over the phone while im in the office working and hes out sledding.

guy buys a sled with a 2.0 on it and dosent read the manual

who needs instructions anyway?

M
Mar 2, 2009
22* Failure in injector (PTO secondary)

any idea what this means? white smoke coming out of exhaust and loss of power.

I have the same problem on mine XF1100T HC, did you manage to get rid of this failure?
ECU code 22 coming from time to time, and the snowmobile barks and doesn`t run clean at all? Any ideas anyone?

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I have the same problem on mine XF1100T HC, did you manage to get rid of this failure?

ECU code 22 coming from time to time, and the snowmobile barks and doesn`t run clean at all? Any ideas anyone?

computer was cooked, needed a one. Hope thats not your prob, got warrenty?

donaldej

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Corvallis Oregon
Mine ended up being a wire that had pull out of the main harness connecter. Apparently it had not been clipped all the away in.

Premium Features