• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
A few days ago I blogged about cancel culture in the “science” of Covid. The same standard operating procedure has been used throughout the Climate Change hysteria, formerly known as Global Warming, and before that, Global Cooling. Anyone who goes against the end-of-world narrative gets mocked, smeared, and destroyed. Any alternative research is buried. Politicians, celebrities, and media talking heads that don’t go along with the story are ripped as “climate change deniers.” Scientists who try to research alternative theories lose their jobs or have their funds cut off. The formula is really no different than what has been used with Covid the past two years.

As with Covid, the solution to Climate Change is ALWAYS more control for government and ruling elites. This despite the fact we’ve been hearing doomsday scenarios for over 5 decades that are always spectacularly wrong. Al Gore, who has made himself a billionaire with his climate change cult (that’s right, billion with a B), famously warned in 2006 how we had 10 years remaining until end-of-world weather changes hit. Rush Limbaugh hilariously mocked Gore with a 10-year countdown clock on his website that expired in 2016, almost in time for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to issue a new 12-year doomsday prediction.

Here’s my iron-clad 100% guaranteed prediction: after the Covid hysteria dies down and almost all of the population stops believing the religious edicts of Pastor Fauci, the hysteria will again be pumped up on Climate Change, with Big Tech Thought Police using the same kind of post removal, “fact” checking, and account suspension that has been used to censor Covid discussion. Twenty years will go by without major disaster, long past the expiration of AOC’s 12-year prediction, when new end-of-world predictions will be issued by another generation of brainwashed young communists. As with Gore, these young leaders will bring renowned climate change expert and multi-millionaire AOC in for discussions & guidance for the dire challenge we face. And shockingly, the solution will again be more taxes & Ruling Class control.

1643987551510.png

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I'm cheating , propane fireplace :) with a millivolt thermostat so it needs no power to cycle but the blower fan and lights for now ran by a Honda gen .

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
I thought that fire looked gaseous.
"But what's the odds of someone off the grid in Alaska not burning wood - I mean seriously?"

Well, apparently better than I had guessed...

So the pipe is for show eh?
tsk.gif

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
LOL , good one :) this one puts out about 38000 BTUs so part of that pipe does get warm even though it pulls fresh air from it too . The way things are going I might be digging out that wood burner .

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Best we’ve found is to fill the water bottles with shreds of tires we’ve ran through the wood chipper. Cranks out the heat and long lasting.

Premium Features