• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Civil War game

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
:whoo::rockon:

Oregon_Ducks_Logo.gif

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Whats really funny is my son is 12, and he come to me about 4 yrs ago and said he wanted to play football for the Ducks, No Problem. His aunt at the time was going to school there. I thought that was neat, Auntie was sending him ducks stuff, cool. I said you get the grades and I will make sure you can go. Happy to send my boy to College. Well lastnight for some reason he hit his mother and I with a new school that he wants to play football for? He speaks up and says Notre Dame, I want to play football for Notre Dame. LOL I looked at my wife and said I better get another Job. Of course I said the same thing to him this time, you get the grades I will make sure you can go to school at Notre Dame!:frusty:
Any way thats how I became a Ducks fan, LOL I might have to switch now..

B
Nov 26, 2007
North Vancouver
Ducks!
I've never been to an NFL game, let alone a US College game, and didnt know what to expect.
WTH?!?!? I've never seen anything like it, tailgating, etc. We had a great time, and our hosts were great in getting us in to some of the tailgate parties.

Incredible.

We have nothing like this in BC, and tonight we just had the CFL Grey Cup. They got the same amount of people, (50,000+) for the Grey Cup as there were at Autzen Stadium.

BC Lions might get 32,000 on a good day, during the regular season. UBC Thunderbirds, (Vancouver based university)not sure of the totals.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Whats really funny is my son is 12, and he come to me about 4 yrs ago and said he wanted to play football for the Ducks, No Problem. His aunt at the time was going to school there. I thought that was neat, Auntie was sending him ducks stuff, cool. I said you get the grades and I will make sure you can go. Happy to send my boy to College. Well lastnight for some reason he hit his mother and I with a new school that he wants to play football for? He speaks up and says Notre Dame, I want to play football for Notre Dame. LOL I looked at my wife and said I better get another Job. Of course I said the same thing to him this time, you get the grades I will make sure you can go to school at Notre Dame!:frusty:
Any way thats how I became a Ducks fan, LOL I might have to switch now..

Atleast he doesn't want to go to Penn State...

Premium Features