• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The waiting is over. Here it is, your official 2022 college football thread!

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I use to give college ball some respect because they didn't have all the antics believing those that applied themselves and do good all around was a good thing. The last time I flipped a channel on it only took me five minutes to see the woke has destroyed that belief.
The respect for the game, team, and apposing players is no different than the pro ball theatrics.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
This Iowa/Nebraska game is a good one!
One would think it's over at 17 - 0, but Nebraska has pissed away more leads this season than anyone in the B1G

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I lived in Nebraska for a couple of years, the people take the Huskers seriously. Sundays red flags are all over the place same with red vehicles. When I seen a new caddy with the logo painted on the door I kind of figured it wouldn't be very smart to openly cheer for another team.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I lived in Nebraska for a couple of years, the people take the Huskers seriously. Sundays red flags are all over the place same with red vehicles. When I seen a new caddy with the logo painted on the door I kind of figured it wouldn't be very smart to openly cheer for another team.
We were at the 2019 Badgers/Huskers game, of course wearing Badgers gear. Fans were great. Very friendly.

Premium Features