• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chris Burandt jumps ship.......now riding for Polaris!!!

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Kevin at Mountain Magic Sports had posted that Arctic Cat would not even return Burandts calls and e-mails. LMFAO!!!!

I can hear the front desk lady right now paging the CEO of Cat. Mr. CEO Chris Burandt is on the other line and wants to know if he is a factory rider this year? Don't have the money this year, tell him to call back next year and we will see how we look next year. Damn kids expect me to take a pay cut so they can sell sleds!!!:)

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
????? Everyone loves their dragons but it looks like is fleet and his sled will be an assault:confused::confused::D Looks like my sled still sucks:p

Lt Rascal

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2004
Nibley, Utah
So......do you think Brett will be changing brands too?

I would say NO. I have know Brett for about 25 years. Brett is currently part of the Cat's R&D, he has been bleeding green for way to many years to change. Used to ride with him alot when he owned Mountain Magic. Do not get hooked up with him as much anymore.

M
Nov 26, 2007
I must admit...didn't see this coming. All I know is that Burandt is a well rounded bad=azzed rider no matter what he's riding. Thank god he's not switching to ski-doo! They could be 390 lbs. wet and still the ugliest machines ever made.

Premium Features