• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

choice model polaris big jump

L
Dec 5, 2022
france
Hi everybody
I want to buy a sled to make big jumps in the mountains without breaking the rails, tunnel... what do you recommend? and tell me what needs to be modified to make it solid

THANKS

D

Daner1978

Nov 26, 2022
Cottonwood Heights Utah
Hi everybody
I want to buy a sled to make big jumps in the mountains without breaking the rails, tunnel... what do you recommend? and tell me what needs to be modified to make it solid

THANKS
Get a 146 inch skidoo freeride! I would then throw Ice Age bomber rails on there with some ice age rail braces! Then go send it!!!!!🤘

L
Dec 5, 2022
france
Get a 146 inch skidoo freeride! I would then throw Ice Age bomber rails on there with some ice age rail braces! Then go send it!!!!!🤘
ok, and in polaris the model is rmk khaos in 146?
the rail ice age ok, the ohlins type suspension changes a lot?
What does the big wheel change?
and anti stab important?

THANKS

D

Daner1978

Nov 26, 2022
Cottonwood Heights Utah
ok, and in polaris the model is rmk khaos in 146?
the rail ice age ok, the ohlins type suspension changes a lot?
What does the big wheel change?
and anti stab important?

THANKS
Yes, Ohlins are great for BIG jumps! Yes, Anti stab for sure and Big wheels won’t hurt but aren’t necessary. But, definitely go with ice age aftermarket wheels…whether they are oversized or just stock size will do!

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Thank you
Watch Caleb Kesterkes channel on youtube. He builds his sleds bomb proof and more than sends it. Essentially just as folks say. Iceage bomber rails, big wheels, fox or ohlins shocks and a huge set of nuts is key! 😂

Premium Features