• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EXO Sled

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi,
EXO Sled works very hard to provide the best experience to all its users. Therefore, we offer quality products and deliver on time, as promised. To get the most of your EXO Sled, it's important to properly install your kit, as it is described in the installation video, available on our website and youtube.
For this reason, we want to clarify some details about the Cboys video. If you pay attention to the setup they had to ride and release the videos, you will notice the ski block was not installed correctly on the first video and the wrong ski block was used in the second video.
Even though, EXO Sled warned Micah after their first ride, the Cboys didn't follow the advice and worsen the situation for their second video. See the emails screenshots and pay attention to the dates vs the video's release dates...
You will understand the ride they got and something behind the scene remains to be understood...
We answer to all emails, feel free to ask questions!
Best Regards
Dave for EXO Sled team!

1st picture.jpg CBoys chat 1.jpg CBoys chat 2.jpg

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
That is a bummer.
Not setting things up properly and then talking down the exo in a big way.

I look forward to trying it some time.
I wonder if the dedicated snowbike that finally comes out will have some ideas from the exo.

C
Sep 19, 2013
Lumby, BC
That is a bummer.
Not setting things up properly and then talking down the exo in a big way.

I look forward to trying it some time.
I wonder if the dedicated snowbike that finally comes out will have some ideas from the exo.
Perhaps it might, will be interesting to see for sure. So far the most recent diagrams/patent pictures from Polaris looks like a Timbersled spindle/tunnel with a more compact frame/engine craddle.
Less weight, with the track tucked up further under the seat could be a great thing. With direct chain from the drive sprocket, should put more power to the ground.

Polaris Snowbike.jpg

Polaris Snowbike.jpg

EXO Sled

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 4, 2017
Early January, we will cross Canada for a demo tour. If you’re interested in trying it, contact us via our website and subscribe to our newsletter. It will be a pleasure to meet you at the mountain!
Thanks

M
Mar 13, 2019
That makes alot of sense I was extremely let down by that cboys video. It was one of the last I watched. It was pretty obvious to me that they were just doing something wrong.

Could you post some pictures of the front suspension assembled correctly so we can see the difference more clearly?

EXO Sled

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 4, 2017
That makes alot of sense I was extremely let down by that cboys video. It was one of the last I watched. It was pretty obvious to me that they were just doing something wrong.

Could you post some pictures of the front suspension assembled correctly so we can see the difference more clearly?
Of course, Please see the following pictures. You will see how the ski is parallel to the ground when the ski block is installed properly.

ISO view.jpg Side view on hard pack.jpg

J
Hi,
EXO Sled works very hard to provide the best experience to all its users. Therefore, we offer quality products and deliver on time, as promised. To get the most of your EXO Sled, it's important to properly install your kit, as it is described in the installation video, available on our website and youtube.
For this reason, we want to clarify some details about the Cboys video https://depositphotos.com/vectors/panda-face.html If you pay attention to the setup they had to ride and release the videos, you will notice the ski block was not installed correctly on the first video and the wrong ski block was used in the second video.
Even though, EXO Sled warned Micah after their first ride, the Cboys didn't follow the advice and worsen the situation for their second video. See the emails screenshots and pay attention to the dates vs the video's release dates...
You will understand the ride they got and something behind the scene remains to be understood...
We answer to all emails, feel free to ask questions!
Best Regards
Dave for EXO Sled team!
Great job

Premium Features