• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cat skis on a 2000 RMK 700

High Life

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW Montana
I'm looking at upgrading skis on my Proclimb M800 Cat and thinking about putting my take-offs on my old man's Polaris. His sidehiller skis are completely shot and I realize my take-off Cat skis aren't great, but if they will fit will be much better than what he has now.

Anybody put stock Arctic Cat skis on a gen 2 Polaris?

The spindle width measures about the same on each sled, I think it might just be a matter of finding the right rubber bumper or modifying it.

S
Feb 2, 2009
Mn
I'm looking at upgrading skis on my Proclimb M800 Cat and thinking about putting my take-offs on my old man's Polaris. His sidehiller skis are completely shot and I realize my take-off Cat skis aren't great, but if they will fit will be much better than what he has now.

Anybody put stock Arctic Cat skis on a gen 2 Polaris?

The spindle width measures about the same on each sled, I think it might just be a matter of finding the right rubber bumper or modifying it.

I put my dads 2013 takeoffs and they work great! I will post a picture tonight.

High Life

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW Montana
Rubber bumper?

Great. What rubber bumper did you use?

I don't know if its easier to modify the stock Polaris bumper that fits the spindle the best or modify the stock Cat bumper that fits the ski the best...

Premium Features