• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carl's Cycle used sled blow out!

M
Nov 28, 2007
Carls Cycle has an overstock of Used Dragons, and Pro's that need to go!

Looking for a certain year or price range? Call me and tell me what you want to spend, or what your looking for and I can get you some options!

Also have holdover 2015 800's and 600's as well!
Out of state financing available too!

Marc Burchtorf- Carl's Cycle Sales
Shop phone: 208-853-5550
Cell phone: 208-871-2902

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
Any 660's?

I have one for the wife, wouldn't mind another for myself for those spring snow days!

B

buster 98

Dec 27, 2010
No wonder !!!!!!!!!!

Just because it has the "name " carL on the title....... people have to learn to let the value of a sled go or they will not sell. Same goes for all motor sports. I know a lot of $ can be put into a sled but its been proven that don't matter. Why buy a sled for 4800 wen u know u can do a little research and find the same one for 2500. People are greedy.....instead of helpn a guy out like a good hearted person they try and get every cent they can.... I think a business would have a better reputation if it hooked people up.....and I'm not about taking a loss everyday but just breaking even....people go elsewhere wen they know there getting ripped off. Thus you will loose buisness and not gain customers in the future cause of the reputation u choose to build.... do urself a favor and not think Of ur pocket but the fullfillment of friendship you would gain from loyal customers...... I live next to a Polaris dealer. Me and 100 other guys would rather drive an extra 80 miles to the next Polaris dealer to get better deals rather than being ripped off.....that says a lot

M
Nov 28, 2007
Unfortunately most of our used sleds we have had for over a year, So we are upside down in them for sure. Which is my reason behind posting this thread. We went through our used sled inventory, it was very obvious to us that our pricing was Way, WAY off. So we changed it, 90% of our sleds got atleast $1,000 dollars cut off of them, some as much as $3,000. The guy that does our craigslist postings has not yet updated the pricing on there. But it will be getting done. I Have been a Consumer for many years before working for a dealer and i understand reputation, and how it is built/torn down. Sorry for any judgements that were made based off of the ads seen on craigslist. That is not how we want people to look at the way we do business.

With that being said, If you are looking for a used sled, let me know, because chances are the pricing that is seen elsewhere is different than what we have them marked at now. I would be more than happy to take a look and see what we have for ya!

As for a 660 We do have 1 2015 660 that was Jack's wife's sled! It has under 200 miles on it!

Last edited:
B

buster 98

Dec 27, 2010
" CarLs Cycle Sales folks "

Hear that folks !!!! Putn hope back into the hearts of those who dream about owning an awesome sled at an affordable price :) now that's a saLesman that can take a bashing from an unsatisfied customer, not go into victimstance & turn it into something great to show others just how flexable their buisness can be to help those who realy do appreciate it and would always look forward to doing business.......CaRls CycLe Sales ! The 1st. STop shOp 2 uR eVery need

Premium Features