• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bye bye squirrel

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
I crack up every time i see that video. My new place in duluth has a forest for a back yard and the previous owner has bird feeders in the back yard. When i took a look at the place you could count 20 of those little cridders at any time in the afternoon...... think i could lauch one farther?

H
Jan 28, 2004
My dad loves squirrels. In fact the plates on his truck is SQUIRL. He saw the movie and said it was messed up...

I loved it however.:D

G

Gimpster

I want to see someone do that to a human at a McDonalds counter

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I want to see someone do that to a human at a McDonalds counter

Or tree hugger! We could devise a catapult to be hidden under the snow and bait it with a granola bar or some trail mix! When they come up to nibble a little, BOOM! Away they go, skinny skis and all! :D:D:D

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
I just sent that to PETA.
Wonder if they will think it is as funny as I do.

(I love messing with PETA)

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I could just see my brother and I doing that when we were kids. I could just hear my mother now..."WHO THE HELL WROTE PERMANENT MARKER ON MY PASTA BOWL!" "Squirrel WHAT!" and then she'd find the video camera and we'd be done. "JUST WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER GETS HOME!" she'd say. And when dad got home he'd try like hell to keep a straight face while lecturing us. Then a few days later we would probably catch him yuking it up with one of his buddies and soon as they realise were in the room the expression would become more serious. We were not always that creative. Like the time that involved a can of gas and a baby blackbird flying by the kitchen window on fire while mom was washing the dishes. (I know but we were like 10 and 14 and bored as hell) Wow! she wasn't kidding about her knowledge of time travel when she gave us a licking that we felt the next week.:D

Premium Features