• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gray Snowmobilers

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I wasn't born gray, but sometimes we change so gradually that you wake up one day and realize your gray. It's something we don't feel comfortable talking about, but after some observation I've come to realize that most of my riding partners are gray too. That's right, you can usually tell just by looking if someone's gray. I'm thankful we're accepted by other snowmobilers who don't happen to be gray.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
I feel gifted, to at least have all my hair even though I see the grey age taking it back from being prolonged for so long.
Can't complain at 65+ most my riding partners are 3/4 bald ( or more) or some choosing the cut to G.I. specks to omit the grey-
I still can provide the windblown, wild looking hair when my baklava is removed...LOL

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
If you're dying your hair, you're just a gray who insists on hiding in the closet. If you go bald hard enough, you can never be gray. I'm a proud baldy who's (so far) prayed the gray away.

Cinno

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Stillwater,Mn
I wasn't born gray, but sometimes we change so gradually that you wake up one day and realize your gray. It's something we don't feel comfortable talking about, but after some observation I've come to realize that most of my riding partners are gray too. That's right, you can usually tell just by looking if someone's gray. I'm thankful we're accepted by other snowmobilers who don't happen to be gray.

Premium Features