• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bozeman area guys??

P
Dec 15, 2018
Any of you guys wanna share some secrets and do some community service and take a new guy along? Iam older (53) but act like iam 22. Iam not good but I try hard and iam not an idiot so no real drama or liability. If you have a family or a young kid I could loan them my artic cat blast too if you did a family ride. I can't just go anywhere in the mountains but I can try and I can just hang out and wait too. I just wanna ride and iam solo and a little nervous I'll get into trouble. Can make it to west probably too. Maybe not as far as cooke though but buck or taylors or fairy lake. No weird crap no messing about or money weirdness or blah blah just like to ride with some guys who know what they are doing. Thanks Charlie

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
If I was in the area I would ride with you in a heartbeat. I’ve been in that position I just go and find some group to hook up with in parking lot or the motel the previous evening most sleders are pretty good but there are a holes that think they are better than most I prefer just to avoid them any way. I have loaned just about every piece of riding equipment over the years in the parking lot to people that forgot something always got it back. I will be waiting for a good storm there could be 4 to 8 of us be in touch.

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
A friend and I are going to try for Top of the World tomorrow, depending on the roads. You'd have to drive to Cooke and ride along the highway; I live on the Billings side, so I drive south towards Cody and take Chief Joseph highway. It might be further than you're thinking, but thought I'd mention it anyway. It's a great place for beginners: lots to see, and quite a few places you can get to without too much skill.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Dammit
Just left there at six and bought my own dinner.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
I was just smart butt hijacking Your invite to PC out of boredom, but may take you up on it sometime for the sake of new country.
We’re heading to IP this wknd as soon as my boy gets home from State BB.

D
Mar 13, 2014
I was just smart butt hijacking Your invite to PC out of boredom, but may take you up on it sometime for the sake of new country.
We’re heading to IP this wknd as soon as my boy gets home from State BB.
All good. Nothing better than new country, so ya anytime. I like riding IP and grabbing a beer and pizza at Ponds. My cousin has a place on Bill's Island.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
We stay on old shotgun halfway to eagle ridge.
Ponds is always on the menu at least one night.
My youngest has called Ponds the Pizza bar since she was three, thirteen now dammit.

P
Dec 15, 2018
Just here for Friday & Saturday and the class through aire . You guys should know its very spring like here right now with high Temps and melting snow. I haven't been here for years on island park side and man oh man the centennials look like an adventure from the valley floor. If I wasn't an optimistic person I'd say winters over around here though? We ride and research snowpack and fatality sites today. Unfortunately there are alot if them around here!

Premium Features