• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boost-It Nytro or Viper fuel kit

M

MRFUSION

Aug 8, 2008
Peace River AB
I have a new in box Boost-It fuel system for 3 cylinder Nytro or Viper. It is a complete kit along with instructions, XIC controller, machined housing, injectors and fittings. Unit retails for $1500 Cnd. Looking to get $1100. I'm located in Peace River Alberta. Let me know.
Shad

IMG_5463.jpg IMG_5464.jpg IMG_5465.jpg IMG_5466.jpg

WideOpenRepairs

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 29, 2017
Super long shot but any chance you have this collecting dust still. Or know of a kit or parts to put one together?

WideOpenRepairs

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hate to say it but 2016 was when boost it closed there doors there is source for the xic controllers the fuel boss takes some money! That was a boost it custom part.
Yea ive contacted sdsefi and the xic box is avalible still, $450cbd roughly for a 3 injector box. Just have to do my own set up on it. He said the box's that boost it used to buy from him were just his box with setting adjusted according for the fuel needs. He also may beable to supply injectors and injector bosses as well. I'll know more Monday.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
last year I worked with Bryce at redline turbos and after some back and forth we configured a redline G3 box on my ti nytro after my BD box crapped out.

I had to work on the map to get it to run decent but it works under the same theory as the XIC. Only running an aux set of injectors when boost comes on.

It does take a laptop to tune but its super easy RPM/TPS fueling tables with additional altitude and temp compensators. Once my map was setup I havent touched the laptop since. It does do datalogging but only with a laptop plugged in since the redline box doesnt have internal memory. Its a super clean and simple setup. I really like it!!!

Premium Features