• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers in Russia

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
Thought you might like to see the teaser of what's to come.
Boondockers Russia video teaser
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zxdw3wAc3pM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

W

wag13

Jun 22, 2008
Spearfish,SD
well its on the Boondockers Russia youtube channel, and the name of the video is Russian. But polaris could have gone Russian I guess??:der:

D

dcooper

Mar 6, 2012
Jackson, WY
99% sure this was the POLARIS test ride Burandt/Sessions/Adams went on recently... could be wrong. Thought I recognized Sessions sled in there?

Pretty sure you're right. It looks like Dan is the one they did the close up on and Burandt is on the opening 2 person shot wearing black/red. Not sure they would have shipped sleds over there though...

Ryan-41

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Cheyenne, Wyoming
www.myspace.com
Pretty sure you're right. It looks like Dan is the one they did the close up on and Burandt is on the opening 2 person shot wearing black/red. Not sure they would have shipped sleds over there though...

Yes both you guys are right! I have a buddy that works for Burandt and Burandt was there with Adams and Sessions for a polaris/boondockers testing among other things!!

Ryan:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features