• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bogging on 2020s

Beetfarmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2008
Idaho
you try anything else or trade it off on the 22?
I put new injectors in yesterday and it helped a little today i put a new servo motor on and did notice anything. I did notice that one of the cables for power valves is pulling out of the adjuster the crimped part .Probably need to replace that but still have slight bog or stutter., and no I’m not going to trade it. Im going to sell a 2015 pro climb after i get a new ecu and my 22 shows up.

roughriders

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
I put new injectors in yesterday and it helped a little today i put a new servo motor on and did notice anything. I did notice that one of the cables for power valves is pulling out of the adjuster the crimped part .Probably need to replace that but still have slight bog or stutter., and no I’m not going to trade it. Im going to sell a 2015 pro climb after i get a new ecu and my 22 shows up.
thanks for the info, maybe i should try injectors, mine is like it runs on one cylinder from 4500 to 5500ish

W

wrang

Dec 14, 2010
Had a bog on my 21 Norseman with Gen.1 engine. Injector change solved it?

Premium Features