• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blue tooth speaker and 10.25 gauge

G
Jan 30, 2010
Does anybody know if you can connect/listen to a blue tooth speaker when your phone is connected to the gauge? I was just thinking when you stop for a break you could listen to music with a small speaker. I tried today to set it up and it picks up the speaker but won't connect. Is it just set up to connect to helmet communicators, as that is what shows on the display? Thanks

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Is the volume on the gauge turned up? But Why bother? Just hook the speaker to your phone if you want to listen to music while stopped. Im more curious about earbuds while riding

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

W
Dec 24, 2019
Is the volume on the gauge turned up? But Why bother? Just hook the speaker to your phone if you want to listen to music while stopped. Im more curious about earbuds while riding

You can certainly do that.

The volume on the console does not function (can't change it nor does it show a value).

T

theidbreder

Mar 3, 2020

I’ve worn earbuds for years and got tired of them falling out or a pain to mute to talk when stopped. I bought the Syphon Sound Pro speakers and LOVE them. Simple controls, Bluetooth to your phone and one less thing to screw with inside the helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W
Dec 24, 2019
I’ve worn earbuds for years and got tired of them falling out or a pain to mute to talk when stopped. I bought the Syphon Sound Pro speakers and LOVE them. Simple controls, Bluetooth to your phone and one less thing to screw with inside the helmet.

Awesome, something I may try.

Let us know when you get it working with the Gen5 10.25 screen?

W
Dec 24, 2019
I don’t connect the sled and 10.25” screen to my Syphon Sound speakers. I connect the phone right to my helmet (Syphon sound speakers)

I tried that, didn't work.

I've always been able to play music from my phone to an external speaker, that worked before 2022.

But, using the speaker by controlling it on the sled doesn't work.

1. Unpair it from the sled
2. then pairing only the phone to the speaker,
3. then hooking the phone to the sled,
4. then trying to play music from the gauge doesn't work. You can skip songs, pause, play. But no audio. Furthermore, the volume control on the gauge doesn't work.

Anybody else?

Premium Features