• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Snow Show

C
Sep 23, 2011
Durango, Co
Hey all, if you had to pick either the utah snow show, or the denver show, which would you attend and why? I've done the Denver show when I lived there, But im about 6 hours drive from either show now. I just picked up a new to me 05 m7 so I'm looking for swap meet parts and good deals in the show. Please let me know what you think. Thanks, Brian

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
I'm in the same boat as far as drive time, from the Montrose area. In the past I have been going to the Salt Lake snow show, but the it seems the last two years it has been scaled back from what it used to be. So this year I am going to go the Denver show, as they seem to have more seminars and such. Just my 2 cents.

Ryan-41

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Cheyenne, Wyoming
www.myspace.com
I have only been to the Denver show and the last two years in my opinion the swap meet has been huge. There is a lot of people there selling parts and it seems like over half of them are Cat parts. I think Denver would be your best bet for parts and they have a lot of speakers and shows which are always informative.

Ryan

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
A few years ago I did both and felt the Utah show was a lot better. But from the sounds they dialed it back. So I'd try the Denver show! :)

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I'm the same as some. Three years ago the SLC show was much better. But with the changes that have taken place in Denver, I'd say it is better now.

Premium Features