• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best snow conditions... Wy, co, mt??

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Headed out west in a week and a half. Haven't been paying attention like I usually do this year. We were planning on heading out to bear lodge, but friends have been out to ride and have us looking elsewhere. We are coming out from Iowa and its a 12 hour drive to Sheridan. Looking into Cooke city, Jackson hole,, also Colorado areas? Who has been getting the best snow and has the best riding conditions. We are all pretty accomplished riders and not afraid to get off trail. hoping we don't have to bail on one out of the only two trips I'm going to get this year. Help me out guys!

M

MarleneeSteven

Aug 17, 2009
Idaho Falls, ID
www.mountainsnowadventures.com
Depends on this week.... Snow across the Rockies has been really stale for about two weeks now.

Riding in co this week was good, but by today, things have really started to base-up.

...getting the same word from friends in Cooke and wyo. haven't heard too much about western Montana tho.

Premium Features