• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX Pro-TCP CHAINCASE SAVER

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Our Total Chaincase Pretection kit will prevent your chaincase to getting wrecked from impacting something such as rock or log. With the factory drop and roll chaincases protruding below the bellypan, they are very susceptible to impact, which will destroy the case and leave you stranded!!

Not anymore!

This kit comes with an inner and outer protector that sandwiches the stock chaincase from both side, and it even fits under the stock plastic cover. The Total Chaincase Protection Kit, or PRO-TCP provides your machine the protection you need. It is strong, lightweight, and installs very easily. We even include the drill bit required to install it. No bellypan or cover needs to be removed to install it either. Check out our installation video below, and then get yours on order!!

Fits:2018-2020 Arctic Cat Ascender Models such as Alpha, Mountaincat, M8000, M6000, and Hardcore. Also 2017 Arctic Cat Mountaincat, 2017-2019 King Cat, and Yamaha Sidewinder MTX 2018-2019.

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_product=1293&controller=product

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Sweet, this looks like the best kit out. Stoked I can install this without taking off my belly pan. Ordering 3!

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
It looks like a great product and an awesome price point. My question is do you still risk breaking the case with an impact due to the fact that you are tied into the case?

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
It looks like a great product and an awesome price point. My question is do you still risk breaking the case with an impact due to the fact that you are tied into the case?

Seems like a direct rock hit to the mag material makes it a lot easier to break the case than a hit pulling both side braces lower with a similar force upward and pressure on the bolt holes. Cat belly pan helps slide over obstacles better and thats why i haven't put another brace on yet cause I want this duo combo.

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007

It would certainly take a huge amount of force to break it with the kit installed. The way this kit ties everything together it like having very thick piece of solid aluminum protecting the case.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Ya but that also includes a belt drive. Anything can break if you take a big enough hit. I just want to get out of the backcountry without a crappy tow out.

E
Oct 28, 2013
Installed mine today. Wasn't as easy as the video made it look. Had to drill out 3 of the rivets holing the plastic protector so I can get the holes to line up then fight with it to rivet it back on. Should work good.

Premium Features