• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA Tunnel bag

A
Jan 27, 2017
I been looking into getting a new tunnel for my skidoo 850. Any suggestions? For anyone else looking I thought this review was a good one.

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
That's the one I have and I really like it. The 2 waterproof pouches are nice. Even though the bag itself never had an issue besides the snow I knock in there. Set it up with the linq connectors.

Only gripe was my old shovel handle wouldn't work in there like it did my old bag. It did give me the incentive to get a new shovel with the dozer option though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

R
Dec 30, 2013
Well... I bought new link mounts drilled holes in a custom location so that it would mount snuggly behind the seat.
Since I am stuck riding alone in the high Sierra alpine area. I packed a complete change of under clothes, mittens, flashlight, fire starter, safety wire, gorilla tape, spark plugs w/socket, some torx, common wrenches, food and water for two days, a snow bungee/cobra, readers (incase it's dark and I need to see in detail aka old man eyes syndrome) and a nifty-lift.
It is heavy but I'll be grateful if I never have to open it in the back country.
The red bungee is my way of being certain that the Linq locks don't come undone unknowingly.
I like the volume of the bag and the neatness of keeping things sorted.
Having quick access to the shovel makes stucks easier to deal with.
I've seen a lot of other options, none look as sleek and professional at the BCA bag. Period
Makes my old skidoo bag look ghetto. 20200115_104746.jpg20200115_104722.jpg20191110_120904.jpg20191201_184911.jpg

Premium Features