• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Barcode 365 A-arms review

J
Jan 7, 2016
Just wanted to put out my .02C worth.
I ordered the 365 kit. Showed up well packaged. Really nice quality build. Fit well, install sheet was good not perfect. But easy enough to get through the install.
First impression was WOW! This was just on the shop floor. I was pretty sceptical after watching their youtube vid of them pulling over the sled. But it was just that easy. I'm using the older spindle and the 38" wide shocks. All fit as it should. And looks pretty great.
Then I actually got it out on the snow. And WOW again. Super easy to carve the turning radius is sick! Holds a edge like nothing Ive ridden before. Spent the entire morning over riding the sled. Took no real effort to lean went over the sled many times, before getting the hang of not needing so much effort.
In our group there were a couple of the new cat 2016 kits on 2015 sleds. We all found the 365 kit to hold edge better turn better lean better etc. It just simple out rode the stock 36" three of the four guys ordered the 365 kit when we got home.

All I can say is awesome and glad I waited the stock hype out.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Had both sleds out figured Id get a side by side comparison look.

J
Jan 7, 2016
Figured I'd do a update on the kit.
I've managed to get out a couple more days.
Went out with two other riders one with the 365kit and the other with the stock 2016 Cat 36" set up. We did quite a bit of sled swapping just to get a good comparison.
I have to say the difference is really noticeable. Like I said in my last post the 365 kits just does everything better. Id say its the same improvement as going from the 38 to the new stock 36. I really am pretty blown away by how much fun and easy the sled rides. Been contemplating the new MC chain case and or the new Conquer 280 Going to hold off, the sled is just pretty awesome as is now. Mind you the 3" PC is a pretty fantastic track.

If your on the fence or even just thinking about getting the 365 kit. Don't wait, its so worth it. The last guy in our group is getting one also, he was getting tired of being out ridden.
I bet this kit on the new MC would make quite the weapon.

blackjack85335

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2008
Can't wait to try!

Got mine ordered for my M1100. Should have the sled ready in couple weeks for a test ride with new front end and raptor shocks. My 1100 takes some effort to lay over. We'll see the difference with new front end. I'll try to get a video to compare my 38" front to new 36" front. Thanks barcode for pushing the envelope and our sport!

F

fishstick

Banned
Oct 4, 2014
Great review. I found the kit to great also. Looking forward to the fix that is being offered. I think its awesome as is. Cant wait to try it out next year.!!

I go the fix, had it done over the summer. Basically I shipped them my uppers and they re worked them to the new castor angle. They still look like the first gen but that doesn't bother me. I didn't have a chance to ride the older angle to the new angle back to back, since there was a entire summer between rides. But the older spindle 2015 at the new castor angle has better handiling. Hard to pinpoint the exact difference. But theres defiantly a general all around better ride.
The kit was fantastic before, now its better.

Premium Features