• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Baker meadows

N

n16ht5

Aug 5, 2013
Pemberton, BC
Elbow Lake Snotel is usually the best indicator. There is sometimes a bit more at schriebers. There is 8" as of 9AM this morning at elbow lake.

I
Jul 5, 2001
Baker....

Guess I should have waited a hour for this to get posted
Drove by the logging road but didn't see anything sayn it was open.....

Ohhh well maybe next month ?

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
someone tell me they hit it??? rains coming going to blow it out for a good while..

Yup...went up yesterday. Parked about 1/3 way past 3rd switchback in 8-10" of snow. Didnt look like there would be enough but figured I might as well braap the road a bit. Got to the bridge and stomped down to mid/upper thigh so I went in. Meadows were fun and went up the creek a ways about 1/2 to Xing but was a bit bony so stayed in the meadows and bopped around the back 40. I didn't hit anything and the rocks in the creek were all covered so it should be good after this next cycle with another 2' on top of this base.

Bummed for the guy I saw on my way up BL Rd that obviously drove up, turned around and left. Maybe that was you inthe8s?

I
Jul 5, 2001
AW

Yup...went up yesterday. Parked about 1/3 way past 3rd switchback in 8-10" of snow. Didnt look like there would be enough but figured I might as well braap the road a bit. Got to the bridge and stomped down to mid/upper thigh so I went in. Meadows were fun and went up the creek a ways about 1/2 to Xing but was a bit bony so stayed in the meadows and bopped around the back 40. I didn't hit anything and the rocks in the creek were all covered so it should be good after this next cycle with another 2' on top of this base.

Bummed for the guy I saw on my way up BL Rd that obviously drove up, turned around and left. Maybe that was you inthe8s?

Ya drove up to one lane bridge and unloaded there, is where it was snowing....
Got 20 miles in and some clutching I needed in heavy snow, rode out in overcast skies and spots of blue.....lol

Premium Features