• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Attitude industries wiring???

H

Holomis International

Nov 29, 2008
www.holomis.com
Does anybody have wiring instructions for the Attitude industries 3.25 version, we are installing the Silber turbo and the instructions on the Attitude web and Silbers are the same the only problem is it is for GEN 3 and the wiring colors have changed there is no TAN wire or pink white wire on the new box?

Thanks

FLM Staff
www.holomis.com
info@holomis.com

Dec 15, 2008
I'm looking for them too cause mine's not adding fuel in the midrange.
I'm thinking I have a bad wire some where on my stock harness, just haven't found it yet. I'd like to see the instructions though just to make sure everything's right.

Here's where mine go. Silber installed the kit himself.

Unplug the ECU plug closest to the motor and cut the yellow, green/white, green, and yellow/white wires. Leave enough on each end to splice into.

Controller wires...................ECU Plug
Yellow........................................Yellow
Green.........................................Green/white
Gray...........................................Green
Blue............................................Yellow/white

Controller wires..................... Harness
White/yellow..................................yellow
White/green..................................Green/white
Green/gray...................................Green
Red/blue......................................Yellow/white

Red (power) wire to the thicker red wire on the white plug further towards the front end of the clutch gaurd

H

Holomis International

Nov 29, 2008
www.holomis.com
I'm looking for them too cause mine's not adding fuel in the midrange.
I'm thinking I have a bad wire some where on my stock harness, just haven't found it yet. I'd like to see the instructions though just to make sure everything's right.

Here's where mine go. Silber installed the kit himself.

Unplug the ECU plug closest to the motor and cut the yellow, green/white, green, and yellow/white wires. Leave enough on each end to splice into.

Controller wires...................ECU Plug
Yellow........................................Yellow
Green.........................................Green/white
Gray...........................................Green
Blue............................................Yellow/white

Controller wires..................... Harness
White/yellow..................................yellow
White/green..................................Green/white
Green/gray...................................Green
Red/blue......................................Yellow/white

Red (power) wire to the thicker red wire on the white plug further towards the front end of the clutch gaurd

Thank you very much we will give this a shot!!!

Much appreciated

FLM Staff
www.holomis.com
info@holomis.com

F

francois

Sep 2, 2010
Quebec, Canada
i have them send me your email adress and i will foward I just did the mistake to install the 3.25 version with the gen 3 instructions!!! Lucky I didnt blew the engine!

Dec 15, 2008
Let me know what happens when you fire yours up. I get scrolling green lights then slowly blinking green. Only time I ever see yellow or red is if I hit the mode button like if I were changing settings. The green/blue will come on when boost kicks in otherwise no other colors through the RPM's. Gets lean according to AFR gauge until green/blue kicks in too. Supposed go on trip in 5 days.

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
I just installed the 3.25 on my 07 d7. When I first started it I had a bad bog and it would not rev up. I checked all my wiring and it was all correct. I found it to be the connection on my ecu plug. The pins all seemed good, but when plugged in it must not have gone in far enough. The box showed the lights properly, but would not run right. I had it idiling and finally just started shaking plugs while my dad gave it throttle and when I moved the ecu plug it reved right out. I put a tie-wrap around the plug to hold tighter into the ecu and am going to try it this week. When my sled starts my box shows three solid yellow lights, and then flashers green red. When I bring it up the rpm range the lights change, so hopefully it is good.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
We find it very hard to believe that the 3.25 box is on the market yet no one can give out instructions someone must be using this box???

Thanks

flm staff
www.holomis.com
info@holomis.com

The 3.25 box doesnt use the tan and pink wire. Attitude has very generic instructions for this box as there are so many applications.

Just connect all eight injector wires.

Connect power wire to large red wire from voltage regulator.

And ground the existing ground lug behind the ecu.

Thanks
Justin

H

Holomis International

Nov 29, 2008
www.holomis.com
The 3.25 box doesnt use the tan and pink wire. Attitude has very generic instructions for this box as there are so many applications.

Just connect all eight injector wires.

Connect power wire to large red wire from voltage regulator.

And ground the existing ground lug behind the ecu.

Thanks
Justin

Ok thanks Justin, one more question there are 2 solid yellows coming out of the ECU harness does it matter which one we hook up to.

Thanks

FLM Staff
www.holomis.com
info@holomis.com

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
I updated the wiring schematic to make it easier for the people using the Attitude Industries v3.25 box.

AttitudeIndustriesv325schematic.jpg

Premium Features