• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone have a reason for me to go MCX instead of the new PG Impulse kit?

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Good luck Tyler, I'm sure you'll do great. :beer;

I'm surprised someone reputable hasn't opened up a turbo shop in the old Revelstoke Skidoo shop? I would buy Impulse if I could get parts there and get it fixed. You could probably store enough enclosed trailers to pay for the lease if you had a compound.

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
Good luck Tyler , may get up that way this year , i agree with AA , a turbo shop around revy would be handy , and i would love to leave my trailer out there if there was a place.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
There is no way Paul or his kit will let you down! The most responsive kit I have ever been on period. Customer service is unmatched!

N
Jan 30, 2009
What is the money difference between the two kits? If you buy the impulse kit you will have to buy there seat or revamp the factory one, there seat is another $500 on top of the kit price.

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
I'm not sure the exact price on the mcxpress, according to Prince george website its $6899CAD, so like $6450USD. The impulse is $6775USD. But you also get the 10 gallon tank, not sure if you get it with mcxpress. Also the surge tank, bigger injectors, and stand alone fuel injection. I would say the $6775 even if you buy the $500 seat is well worth it for what you are getting.

Premium Features