• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody collect or knowledge of beer steins??

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
My dad is a Realtor that is the asset manager for several large mortgage companies. He takes the foreclosed homes and gets them ready to list for sale ie, managing clean up, partial repairs etc. Anyway, He calls me and says there is a house that is the usual mess from old owner but wanted to know if I wanted some beer steins left behind. I say "sure" bring'em out. (im expecting a couple) He shows up and has a car load of these things! someones entire collection. They are all boxed up but I laid them out what was in box's and the ones still wrapped in paper there are quite a few.

I know there are 180 some in box's with I would say another 40 or so that dont have box's. I snapped a couple quick pics this morning but if anybody has experience in collecting these things I could use some advice on values????
I did check the 1978 beam corvette on ebay and it was a couple hundred bux!!!!! and as Daryl sheets from storage wars would say........"this is the WOW factor":face-icon-small-hap
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

steins1.jpg steins2.jpg hamms.jpg

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Check those Bud ones to see if they are Collectors Club....much more value then run of the mill AB steins.

Those ones with the Hamms Bear....worthless just send them to me and I will get rid of them for ya.

This link might lead to to info and other sites/clubs of collector

MN chapter. Talked to some of these guys and they are pretty good.
http://www.northstarchapter.com/

Premium Features