• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any word on building (BOOST) sleds?…

P_Ray7640

Premium Member
Apr 4, 2017
2023 sleds will be worse. Get what you can now.. I promise everyone here it will get worse before better. Im no expert but work for GM and see the upcoming parts problems becoming worse in the next year not better. Thanks to Covid and Biden Voters,... Inflation and work force killed it worse.. Get ready 2023's will cost $1-2G more is my guess and the dates your snow check show up are going to be all over the board. Get it while the getting is good .

My dealer is one of the biggest in the nation and has some good inventory yet depending what you need. BUY now !
check out my dealers inventory .

Ask for Aaron and mention Josh sent you, he will treat you like gold. (trust me .. the owner is my best friend )
check your inbox

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
2023 sleds will be worse. Get what you can now.. I promise everyone here it will get worse before better. Im no expert but work for GM and see the upcoming parts problems becoming worse in the next year not better. Thanks to Covid and Biden Voters,... Inflation and work force killed it worse.. Get ready 2023's will cost $1-2G more is my guess and the dates your snow check show up are going to be all over the board. Get it while the getting is good .

My dealer is one of the biggest in the nation and has some good inventory yet depending what you need. BUY now !
check out my dealers inventory .

Ask for Aaron and mention Josh sent you, he will treat you like gold. (trust me .. the owner is my best friend )
Nice sales pitch. You sound like the CEO of Pfizer. The first 3 shots didn't work but dont worry we got a 4th one coming our that will ?

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Nice sales pitch. You sound like the CEO of Pfizer. The first 3 shots didn't work but dont worry we got a 4th one coming our that will ?
Went to the motoplex one time… a salesman was immediately all over us, my buddy asked what the difference was between an RMK and Khaos. His answer, I chit you not, so confident btw “The Khaos has the most reactive shocks and a narrower front end” ?

Speed-Demon

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 25, 2020
AK
Picked mine up yesterday. My dealer has been keeping me updated with progress over the last month. Last email from Polaris was 12-13, and said “..expected to ship by 12-31”. My dealer let me know when it arrived at DC. Dealer let me know when it shipped from DC. Four days ago they said I could pick it up on Friday. I never once called or bothered anyone (Polaris or my dealer) about something they can’t do anything about. It showed up when it showed up. I don’t feel lucky or fortunate. Just the way things are right now. Stressing over something you have no control over makes no sense. If possibly waiting til next year to ride your new sled is too much, get your $ back and move on. I guarantee you’ll make someone else’s day.

2E6C2B04-C572-4DCB-958D-146CFEAD4B14.jpeg

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Picked mine up yesterday as well 155 boost, my daughter's 155 pro non slash isn't due until March. No way I'm going to cancel I bet next year will be the same circus.

J
Nov 25, 2019
I realize each snow check will have different prices due to options but what is the rough price of a boost in the states. The guys I know up here we’re paying around $24k

Premium Features