• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any word on building (BOOST) sleds?…

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Nah my buddy had a non Slash 155 Matryx. It still has the taper but it's longer than a Slash. I think 5"?

Beauford t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Mara B.C.
mine was shipped dec16th but no one knows where it is!! hahaha
I bought a 22 N/A to ride while I waited, when I asked Polaris for the snow check warranty, they said they would have given it to me if I gave up the boost snow check but since I'm picking it up as well I had to buy the 4 year warranty?????
It's a snow checked sled that wasn't picked up.

"our Snow team is looking into goodwill options, but they have not released anything at this point"
"You will be notified if/when they do"

P_Ray7640

Premium Member
Apr 4, 2017
Curious has anyone seen a non slash tunnel? I wonder if a regular tunnel is even a option next year.
I’m running one right now till my boosts comes in. I did stretch it though from a 55 to a 65. Plan on doing the same with my boost.

OnlyPolaris

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
mine was shipped dec16th but no one knows where it is!! hahaha
I bought a 22 N/A to ride while I waited, when I asked Polaris for the snow check warranty, they said they would have given it to me if I gave up the boost snow check but since I'm picking it up as well I had to buy the 4 year warranty?????
It's a snow checked sled that wasn't picked up.

"our Snow team is looking into goodwill options, but they have not released anything at this point"
"You will be notified if/when they do"

Your dealer should have registered the other sled in the original snowcheckers name. They probably registered it in your name which means you loose the snowcheck warranty.

J
Dec 15, 2021
Victor
Talked to Polaris yesterday. Sounds like those with a Jan 1-31 delivery dates will be lucky to see their sleds in January. My sled still isn't built, and the dude on the phone noted after it is built, the sleds are taking 2 weeks to 1 month to arrive at dealers. What a junk show. Not psyched.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Talked to Polaris yesterday. Sounds like those with a Jan 1-31 delivery dates will be lucky to see their sleds in January. My sled still isn't built, and the dude on the phone noted after it is built, the sleds are taking 2 weeks to 1 month to arrive at dealers. What a junk show. Not psyched.

That sucks, but your saying theres a chance!

giphy.gif

Mines in the “End of January” window too. I was in Dan’s office and he showed me right on his screen the status of a slug of sleds and mines in the “Being planned” phase. Thats better than not planned, but not as good as “In production” either. It could go into production at any second also.

He also said it will take 1 week to get to WA once it ships and as everyone knows at this point, the email notifications are a joke and not accurate at all.

Bright side is, I still have a sled to ride and who knows how many sleeps til my new ones here. Meanwhile, parts just keep staking up for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Polaris could have a big problem on their hands if reliability issues start to surface on their first year sled. I could see a lot of guy's backing out with snow checks being so late.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
I would guesstimate 75-80% of the Snowcheck order is on the snow....so not that many left to be backed out on. It totally sucks for those who's sleds were/are at the end of the line, and that a lot of the late ones are the turbos....but most of the sleds are already out there.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
My buddies was a dec 31
Picked up last Thursday . Ca.e in Tuesday. It was at dc the week before. Only took a week.

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
Got an email this morning stating my NA 850 should be shipped and arrive between 1/14/22 and 1/31/22. little hard to swallow but our weather has not really been condusive to riding, neg 25 celcius or colder with the wind for 4 weeks or so and now our freezing level is 3000 feet and going to 10k feet. Our normal riding is 3k to 5kish.

Bowtie496

Lifetime Membership
Jun 7, 2010
Carey, ID
I would guesstimate 75-80% of the Snowcheck order is on the snow....so not that many left to be backed out on. It totally sucks for those who's sleds were/are at the end of the line, and that a lot of the late ones are the turbos....but most of the sleds are already out there.
I do not think it is close to that number. Maybe 65-70% of Boosts are in, but overall snowchecks seem to be less than 50% delivered. My local dealer has had about 33% of their snow checks delivered. There are a lot of us still waiting....and getting pushed back further, I'm now back to February for a N/A Matryx Slash...

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
my guess is 50% max. Anyone have a guess at what date Polaris quits trying to build for this year and rolls the unbuilt snow checks into next year? My guess is April 15th. Not everyone is going to get their sled this year.
The guys that were told February at the same time the December 15th email came out have to be late March now unless something drastic changes and I appears they are falling further behind by the day.
I don’t know how the factory keeps operating with them so far behind and so few sleds being built are they working reduced hours?I wonder if they ever had the build capacity to come through even if everything went perfect.
I do not think it is close to that number. Maybe 65-70% of Boosts are in, but overall snowchecks seem to be less than 50% delivered. My local dealer has had about 33% of their snow checks delivered. There are a lot of us still waiting....and getting pushed back further, I'm now back to February for a N/A Matryx Slash...

Last edited:

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
If you ordered a 7S display, you're waiting. Line was out of them, they are shipping separately if you're sled has been built. None so far this year, including builds from late December. As of yesterday.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
my guess is 50% max. Anyone have a guess at what date Polaris quits trying to build for this year and rolls the unbuilt snow checks into next year? My guess is April 15th. Not everyone is going to get their sled this year.
Think you're right. ATV/UTV build schedule/staff has to be colliding with sled production. Some sled lines get converted/would be converted already, which would drag this out more every week. Sleds are also sitting at the DC in MN for multiple weeks prior to dealer ship. Given the shellacking dealers have taken getting floor units to sell (sleds, A/UTVs), Poo may look to help them by providing ATVs/UTVs to sell this spring, while sled delivery continues to slide. They already killed off some floor orders. Sled sales also fall off the cliff by February. With the vid, who knows.

Poo cancelling snowchecks would really be sticking it to dealers. I'd guess they would comp dealers margin if they cancel the builds. Not saying they won't. My guess - they will build all snowchecks as long as the order isn't cancelled prior to build. April, yes, or later? Can't imagine how they will position snowcheck for 2023 with 2022s not delivered. If there is a snowcheck for 2023. I'll guess very limited qtys, with very few options.

D
Dec 15, 2020
2023 sleds will be worse. Get what you can now.. I promise everyone here it will get worse before better. Im no expert but work for GM and see the upcoming parts problems becoming worse in the next year not better. Thanks to Covid and Biden Voters,... Inflation and work force killed it worse.. Get ready 2023's will cost $1-2G more is my guess and the dates your snow check show up are going to be all over the board. Get it while the getting is good .

My dealer is one of the biggest in the nation and has some good inventory yet depending what you need. BUY now !
check out my dealers inventory .

Ask for Aaron and mention Josh sent you, he will treat you like gold. (trust me .. the owner is my best friend )

Last edited:
Premium Features