• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

any mtx vipers showing up yet

T

tar

Nov 26, 2007
Sumas WA
We've got 3 welders burning 12-14 hours a day. This is output from one welder for the day on just turbo inlets.

IMG_2282_zps0cf71e35.jpg

IMG_2284_zps935162e9.jpg

I see mine 3rd row fourth one over lol
looks like some quality parts

Tar

R
Nov 13, 2014
My kids pro should be in by end of September. Is there any vipers showing up yet? Got my boost it turbo ready to go and cr boards ready to be put on. Just missing a sled.
I work for Cycle City of Mountain Home and we have had our 2015 SR Viper MTX's for about two weeks. We do have an LE available too.

S

sled addiction

Nov 26, 2007
i live in southwest wyo and still waiting for my snow check le 162
whats the hold up ????
its snowing here and i can hardly stand it.
better just get a beer and mello out.:noidea:

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
How is the fit and finish on the sleds? Yamaha or Cat?
The fit and finish is better on the Yamaha than on the cat imo. You can definitely see where Yamaha branched off the proclimb chassis and improved on what cat provided. I actually found that the proclimb was harder to work on than the viper was, but that could just be the layout of everything. Everything seems to line up better on the viper, and the viper doesn't have slop in the steering post either like the m8.

Did I mention the stock antistab kit and rail braces? That saved me over 100 bucks alone.

Last edited:

sidehil

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Federal Way
So I call OR Trail and guess what after my sled sits in a box for a month! Nothing absolutely nothing, thanks for the lead chris and motojunkie ! I pick up and install the crap for my self! :face-icon-small-fro

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Dang man I'm sorry to hear that. So was the turbo still boxed up or the sled? Michelle told me when mine came in, I told her when I would pick it up and it was all set when I rolled in. I installed the turbo because I didn't want to pay for the installation and i wanted to get to know my sled. If you want it installed you have to work that out with OTS because it is factory authorized and not a stock "option" so it comes separate from mpi.

Last edited:
Premium Features