• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

99 rmk clutch options

C
Oct 17, 2013
hi there new to the forum but finding tons of info thanks to all. i just bought a 99 rmk 700 in very good condition the only thing is it needs a new primary clutch as one of the arms of the spider? is broken. any suggestions for a replacement? new polaris? get a used one/wrecker? comet replacement? thanks for any help you can give me.

O

oscar680

Jan 29, 2010
Alberta
I would recommend a stock polaris primary, they are a good clutch that work well, a Polaris primary is actually considered an "upgrade" on some models of arctic cat.

If you do get a new polaris primary there is a different style that will fit your sled, it's typically called a bullnose primary, the main difference is it has a larger bushing in the outer cover that helps out with the reliability of the clutch.
If you buy one just make sure you get one with a 30mm crank taper and not a 32mm

Check out the classifieds on this site, I'm sure you will turn up something for a reasonable price.

Premium Features