• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

96 skidoo 670 summit & xtras $1300

T
Apr 20, 2009
Washington
This is a 96 skidoo 670 rotax (bulletproof) motor with a 144 camoplast track 1 3/4 paddles and simmons skis..Fresh upper end 2 seasons ago according to previous owner. I've never had to do anything other than maintenance to the engine like clean carbs and rave valves each year before use. New spring and buttons in clutch last season. Newer HPG shocks, aftermarket can, seat no tears, recently replaced all ball joints and upgraded the steering post to chrome moly tube, simmons skis with new double carbides at the end of last season.
20/44 gearing and 8 tooth drivers, new belt at start of season and 2 extras in sled. I purchased an extra good hood and a rebuildable complete engine with carbs then changed my mind on doing the engine build. The sled for sale has always been a great machine and never let me down. It's time to upgrade to something larger for myself. Better pics to come. Some may show with the green hood and others with the blue. Same sled just different hoods and I have both.

List of items included:
1996 Skidoo Rotax 670 sled, newer upper end, rebuilt primary and secondary last season, 2 hoods, extra engine for rebuild or mod with carbs, extended 144 inch track, good seat, new ball joints,3 inch extended chromoly steering post, newer shocks ect.
Stock motor other than after market can. Have stock can and extra stock pipe.

In the photo with 3 sleds its the middle one with the red helmet on seat.

96 skidoo..jpg 2011-02-23 09.18.58.jpg 2011-11-18 14.23.45.jpg

Premium Features