• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

900 Seat question

Z

zrtroller1

Nov 18, 2011
Hello everyone, I have an 05 fusion 900 with the stock gastank that's been converted to a 144" track with track usa rail extensions and tunnel extender. It also has an rmk seat from the same year my question is what will any of the other iq seats from newer years fit It?

Z

zrtroller1

Nov 18, 2011
You think I could swap the front end to the rmk hood and plastics and stuff too because I like the look a lot better than the fusion.

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
You think I could swap the front end to the rmk hood and plastics and stuff too because I like the look a lot better than the fusion.

Yes you can swap the plastics around. It has the same bulkhead as the switch and rmk of that year. it's a PIA but it can be done with plenty of beer and patience. I friend of mine converted his fusion to the switchback/rmk front plastics, just remember tho there are quite a few parts needed to do it. New dash panel, air intake, belly pan, bumper, hood, sidepanels

Z

zrtroller1

Nov 18, 2011
Yeah it looks like ill have some hunting to do to find everything will I have to fab up some stuff to make it happen or does everything pretty much bolt up? Indy Dan has the lower end of the engine right now for the tm1 so I have some time just gotta pick up some beer:biggrin1:

Z

zrtroller1

Nov 18, 2011
So i have pretty much everything so far to swap the fusion over to the newer 09 front end the only thing I don't have that im questioning is the dash panel that covers the tank and storage holes on each side, do I need an 09 and up one or do I have to find an 05-07 rmk one? the 09 ones im seeing on ebay doent look like they cover up those side storage compartments.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
U can get the 05-06 console but they are gross looking imo lol. If u have a rider select delete kit than I would recommend the 09-up IQ console. I started using these back in the day (but don't knw if it will work on a fusion gas tank, if it's different)..

Hopefully someone will post a better pic but this one shows it pretty good and part number is #3.

2f9b02e7b37740b0ae61f036eb02f273.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
No that's not the same one console. I'll get a better pic for u. Just knw u have to have a fixed steering post to use it. I'll show u the IQ fuel tank as well. I don't knw if the console will work on the fusion tank.

Also the console I'm referring to is only like $68 or so from the dealer so don't buy used its not worth it. Brb with pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features