• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

800r run on battery?

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
but he's saying with a dead stator, could you simply wire the battery to the ignition wiring off the stator... I honestly don't know, I think it would work, but not sure.

Oh yes, I need to learn to read.....I read starter not stator. I'm a tard. Hmmm....good question, you would think it would work.

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
I can't see how it would work ,but maybe I'm missing something.Please let us know if it works

S

studsrsx

Jan 2, 2008
it will, but not very long. when mine quit you could get about an hour riding on a brand new fully charged batt depending on acc running. Lucky that my friends sled has e start and we switched out the batt to get me back to the truck. I unplugged my lights and anything else i didnt need.

S

Sledsniper

Nov 26, 2007
Eastern Montana
it will, but not very long. when mine quit you could get about an hour riding on a brand new fully charged batt depending on acc running. Lucky that my friends sled has e start and we switched out the batt to get me back to the truck. I unplugged my lights and anything else i didnt need.

Did you hook it up the same way it was hooked up for the E-start?

Premium Features