• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

5 CHECK ENGINE FLASH PROBLEM!

B
Nov 14, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
So I have a 2010 Dragon RMK with a Aerocharger turbo and a HM Turbos fuel controller on it. My check engine light is flashing which I know is supposed to be the pipe sensor. Bought a new one which was 190 bucks or something and put it in and still flashing. So I figured that with my luck I got a faulty sensor so I took the one off my brother's 700 Dragon and installed it and still flashing. So then I took my old original sensor and put it on his sled and it didn't flash so my sensor was obviously fine. Could someone tell me what might be goin on??

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
So I have a 2010 Dragon RMK with a Aerocharger turbo and a HM Turbos fuel controller on it. My check engine light is flashing which I know is supposed to be the pipe sensor. Bought a new one which was 190 bucks or something and put it in and still flashing. So I figured that with my luck I got a faulty sensor so I took the one off my brother's 700 Dragon and installed it and still flashing. So then I took my old original sensor and put it on his sled and it didn't flash so my sensor was obviously fine. Could someone tell me what might be goin on??

When you install a new pipe sensor the ECU needs to see 3500 RPM's for at least three minutes to reset the code.

Premium Features