• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3 PLACE ENCLOSED SNOWMOBILE TRAILER - 16' + V - ALUMINUM -- MINNEAPOLIS

M
Jan 9, 2011
Minneapolis
**SOLD** -- 3 PLACE ENCLOSED SNOWMOBILE TRAILER - 16' + V - ALUMINUM -- MINNEAPOLIS

**Trailer is sold. Sled still available.**

2004 R&R all aluminum enclosed snowmobile trailer -- 8.5' x 16' + 3.5' V. Tandem axle with electric brakes. Man door and 2 gas doors. The interior is insulated and finished. It has interior lights that work off the truck, and another set of interior lights that work when you plug a 110v cord from the garage into the side of the trailer. Includes spare tire and lots of in-floor D rings.

I believe it will fit 3 long-track mountain sleds. I put all 3 of my sleds in the trailer facing backward, and I pushed all of the sleds as far back as they can go, with the 3rd sled in the front middle of the trailer. I then measured the distance from the front of the 3rd sled ski tip to the peak of the trailer V nose, and the distance is 13 feet.

$5600 Located in the western suburbs of Minneapolis. Stop by on your way to or from Hay Days next weekend.

Also selling a 2003 Polaris 600 Classic with M10 suspension, 1050 miles, electric start, reverse, removable 2-up Seat Jack, and cover.

John 612-719-4158

Trailer side.jpg trailer interior.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features