• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Summit X Turbo stumble

mtnxr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Colorado
My sled is out of break in and the last few rides I feel a stumble or delay when I hit the throttle from slow speed. Just a very short glitch and then pulls fine. Anybody else having that issue or an idea of what it might be? Thanks!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
My sled is out of break in and the last few rides I feel a stumble or delay when I hit the throttle from slow speed. Just a very short glitch and then pulls fine. Anybody else having that issue or an idea of what it might be? Thanks!
I have two of these sleds and thus far NO SIGN of similar behavior.

ThePennySaved

Lifetime Membership
Nov 9, 2017
AK
My 2024 X turbo just out of break in is doing that too. I only noticed it the last couple days, and only when starting out slowly, like you mentioned.

It kind of feels like the clutch slipping and then catching or something. I thought it might be a belt deflection issue but everything looks fine.

Turbo Thompson

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2021
On top of the mountain
Yes, completely stock.
Colorado elevation and deep sticky snow = bog. Keep the air intakes and cvt intake clean. On my 24 turbo on deeps days I will rev and the sled does this weird “glitch” noise almost sounds like it’s flatlining for a second and then revs up. I only notice it on deep days above 10k feet. Then again it had that weird noise and other bogs from new and is now seized at 1000 miles.

ThePennySaved

Lifetime Membership
Nov 9, 2017
AK
Colorado elevation and deep sticky snow = bog. Keep the air intakes and cvt intake clean. On my 24 turbo on deeps days I will rev and the sled does this weird “glitch” noise almost sounds like it’s flatlining for a second and then revs up. I only notice it on deep days above 10k feet.
I noticed it on my sled putzing around at 1,200 ft on a groomed trail. No snow on the vents. And only when I would start off slowly e.g. with a kid or dog on my lap.

Premium Features