• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 College Football

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
Daughter in Iowa city for one month doing her anesthesiology rotation. Never been to a Big Ten football game or any major college football game of any kind in my life so I had to check it out and it just happens to be homecoming weekend versus Purdue. What a great place and a great environment. All I could say out there is they love their football. It is religion. The game was amazing but nothing compares to "the wave"! I'll try to load a short video but I'm not sure it'll happen. That's the children's hospital in back.

Okay - cant make video link happen but here's a picture. By the way, the only thing that beat the wave was being there with my daughter! I bought the tix and she bought the hats.

iowa football.jpg

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Coach Huepel is from Aberdeen and Director of Player Personal Jake Breske is a Webster guy, so we have some local ties to the Vols.
But I still appreciate the humor! LOL

Side note, DeBoer is also a NE SD guy, from Milbank, so excited to see the Huskies coming to the Big Ten!

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
LSU at Alabama entrance:

Dixieland Delight in the 4th quarter from the north endzone. Set the db record at 113. Said to be heard clearly from 2+ miles away from the stadium that night. So damn cool!:

Premium Features