• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 BCA Tunnel Bag

P

pnw.yami

Oct 23, 2020
If it's cold dry conditions the bag stays pretty dry but any wetness just goes right through. I would definitely get a dry bay the ones in the lid hold water in them but do not keep it out. I would not drill holes in your sled to mount this bag like I did. This bag is junk after one year fabric on top has broken down and zipper has half broken and works so poorly the other one will fail soon. This is after 80 days or so on the snow but the bag looks 10 years old and was stored in my shop when not riding. The shovel holder is nice. Love bca and had high hopes for this bag but it is a lot cheaper than a quality bag and it definitely shows.
Dang :( luckily i didn’t drill holes, but it’s a perfect fit with my Mo Pros rack since I also snowboard. Could fit a 1.75 gallon rotopax can under perfectly in the bin as well. 85E161D1-56B3-4B8C-8497-B6101CFDBEA3.jpegEC7D5910-7853-4164-AB63-DC996D627CAB.jpeg :(

Premium Features