• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018-19 snowtech MX137

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
F 2018-19 SnowTechMX Adrenaline MX137 kit includes:
New kit! it was installed but never really used. Injury forces sale. Dusty from sitting far to long. My loss your gain!
STMX 3rd shock. Belt drive. Yeti ski. Dual position front spindle (adjustable rake). E-Z Slide chain adjustment. Pivoting swing arm. Fox Float 3 rear shock. Long travel suspension. Snow Flap. Comes with KTM adapter but I can get adaptor for all major brands for $150.
The manufacturing of these kitsis a work of art. Hand built in Utah. Many billet parts that are bullet proof in design and performance.

Kit is in great shape and needs nothing.

Similar to Timbersled Aro and Yeti track kits but stronger and made in the USA

Kit is located in Kent wa. debit and CC accepted if necessary.

3900.00 OBO.

DSC_0186.JPG
DSC_0187.JPG
DSC_0192.JPG

AnythingOutdoors

Lifetime Membership
Jun 17, 2013
That is a dang good deal, if I didn't already have the same kit I would take it off your hands. Strongest most reliable kit out there in my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
I forgot there is also the Snowech wheel kit included, supper nice. I had this sold to a "Buddy" he says hold it until the first of Dec.. well that came and went and no Buddy??? Of course I am such an Idiot for believing in him.. Oh well as the world turns.. Back up for sale a great kit that will make someone's winters for years to come. really need to let this go, looking at it over the winter will kill me!

Premium Features