• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale $4500 2018-19 Snowtech MX 129 kit 2.5 CMX track

WaBackcountry

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Orondo, WA
For sale 2018-19 SnowTechMX Adrenaline SS 129 kit includes: STMX 3rd shock. 2.5 CMX track. Belt drive. Timbersled backcountry ski. Dual position front spindle (adjustable rake). E-Z Slide chain adjustment. Pivoting swing arm. Fox Float 3 rear shock. Long travel suspension. Snow Flap. Black side panels, white tunnel and swingarm. The kit installs using easy to use adapters and can be used on many late model race and enduro bikes in the 250-500cc class. Comes with KTM adapter but I can easily get adaptor for all major brands for $150.

I used this kit one season. It's a 129" track which is the mid length track. Best for overall trail and backcountry performance. The manufacturing of these kits are top notch. Hand built in Utah. Many billet parts that are bullet proof in design and performance.

Kit is in great shape and needs nothing.

Similar to Timbersled Aro and Yeti track kits but stronger and made in the USA

S
Sep 29, 2008
afton wy
For sale 2018-19 SnowTechMX Adrenaline SS 129 kit includes: STMX 3rd shock. 2.5 CMX track. Belt drive. Timbersled backcountry ski. Dual position front spindle (adjustable rake). E-Z Slide chain adjustment. Pivoting swing arm. Fox Float 3 rear shock. Long travel suspension. Snow Flap. Black side panels, white tunnel and swingarm. The kit installs using easy to use adapters and can be used on many late model race and enduro bikes in the 250-500cc class. Comes with KTM adapter but I can easily get adaptor for all major brands for $150.

I used this kit one season. It's a 129" track which is the mid length track. Best for overall trail and backcountry performance. The manufacturing of these kits are top notch. Hand built in Utah. Many billet parts that are bullet proof in design and performance.

Is this kit still available

S
Sep 29, 2008
afton wy

Wish I could get ahold of this guy. Would like to talk to him

Premium Features