• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 YZ450FX Snowbike with Yeti - Fully set up ready to ride

B
Dec 17, 2015
2016 YZ450FX Snowbike with Yeti - Fully set up ready to ride - SOLD

SOLD

Note: Prices in CAD dollars

Asking $13800 CAD ($11100 USD)

Selling a 2016 YZ 450 FX snowbike setup with a 129" 2016.5 Yeti kit and RSS shock. This bike has been amazing in all conditions and snow types, and has brought SO much more fun and excitement than any sled I have ever owned.

Total cost of bike + Yeti + RSS + parts was over $25k

The FX/yeti bike/kit combo has been the best I have ridden for both reliability and ridability, and I am only selling it (regrettably) to be able to buy a toy hauler for summer so we don't have to tent. Not in a rush to sell since I am happy to ride through the winter, but I would prefer to sell now while there is more demand.

I also have a 2016 timbersled on my other Yz450FX and the yeti is better everywhere than the timbersled. The yeti was primarily my girlfriend's ride since it is so light and easy to throw around, but I stole it whenever I could since it worked better almost everywhere. I would be willing to sell the timbersled instead of the yeti for $1500 less, but the yeti is already on the bike so labour to do the swap would not be included. Timbersled with YZ450F fit kit will be going up for sale later this week.

The 2016 YZ450FX is the best bike for this as in 2017 the only real change they made was removing the kick-starter, and having a kick-starter as backup is always good for snowbiking.

Bike and kit both have 22 hours.

Includes:
- Thermobob - Paid $240
- Yeti RSS shock - Paid $1500 (I would be willing to sell this separately and drop the price, but it makes a huge difference so it is highly recommended)
- Oxford heated handgrips with controller for 5 different temperature settings (30% - 100%)
- Drifters engine jacket
- Yeti freewheel kit - Paid $400
- Yeti gas can - Paid $350 (I would sell this separately as well is the buyer does not need this)
- Unabiker radiator guards
- Moose racing fork skins/protectors
- Rear tugger strap
- Outerwears filter skins
- Cycra probend handguards (Would be willing to sell without these as I would use these on my summer bike)
- Spare belt (paid $150, never used)
- Spare belt deflector
- Spare drivers
- Comes with all parts needed to convert to dirt.

One small scuff on left side of yeti kit (not very noticable, close-up shown in pic), and there was a small gouge in the ski which was professionally repaired by an autobody shop (not noticeable unless you know what to look for)otherwise kit is pristine.

Located in Coleman, Alberta

Last edited:
Premium Features